Beverley Arms Hotel25 North Bar Within
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
This Georgian coaching inn, located in the medieval town of Beverley, first opened its doors in 1794 as the Blue Bell. Situated in the town’s Georgian Quarter and opposite the majestic St Mary’s Church. Originally, the Beverley Arms was a posting house where horses could be changed after their journey on the turnpike road between Beverley and Hull. It has zinc topped bars flagged and wooden floors with panelled walls. Three hand pulls.