Captain WilliamsThe Promenade
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
This pub was formerly known as the Marine Bar. Originally built as a private dwelling in 1893 the name refers to the original builder and owner Captain William Newman. Fully refurbished with a feature wall. Relax in front of the panoramic views of the North Sea.