Crown & Cushion17 Trinity House Lane
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Reopened in August 2018 with a very ‘classy’ retro style interior. Based on Trinity House Lane which has a number of very popular bars. Formally Trinity bar. This was renamed to Crown & Cushion in honour of one of Hull’s lost pubs, the original been on the corner of nearby Silver Street dating about 1823, then demolished in 1876 to make way for a bank. Shortly after, a neighbouring pub on Land of Green Ginger changed its name to Crown & Cushion, this eventually closed in 1927 also to make way for a bank. The present pub offers up to two handpulled ales on a rotating basis.